Eaton 5S UPS –
The Eaton 5S UPS provides cost-effective line-interactive backup power and voltage regulation for small and medium businesses with workstations, desktop PCs, telephone equipment and POS applications. With its compact form factor, the 5S UPS can be utilized as a standalone tower or under a computer monitor.
Eaton 5S UPS – Features
- Delivers consistent, clean output with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Saves space with a compact design that can be deployed as a tower or under a computer monitor
- HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems
- Protects networked equipment from “back door” power surges coming through Ethernet, internet or telephone lines
- Extends UPS service life with replaceable batteries
|Part Number||Power Rating||Input Plug||Output Receptacles|
|5S550AU||550 / 330||Aust. 10A||(3) Aust. 10A, (3) Aust. 10A surge only|
|5S700AU||700 / 420||Aust. 10A||(3) Aust. 10A, (3) Aust. 10A surge only|
|5S850AU||850 / 510||Aust. 10A||(3) Aust. 10A, (3) Aust. 10A surge only|
|5S1200AU||1200 / 720||Aust. 10A||(3) Aust. 10A, (3) Aust. 10A surge only|
|5S1600AU||1600 / 960||Aust. 10A||(3) Aust. 10A, (3) Aust. 10A surge only|
• The Eaton 5S UPS provides effective power protection, even
in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are
automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader),
without needing the batteries.
• The 5S not only provides a supply with battery backup to keep
equipment operating during power cuts, but also provides
effective protection against damaging surges.
• The 5S protects networked equipment from “back door” power
surges coming through Ethernet, internet
or telephone lines.
• The 5S’s periodic automatic battery testing ensures
early detection if a battery needs to be replaced.
• The easy-to-replace battery helps to extend
the UPS service life.
• The 5S can be installed vertically over or under a desk, or
horizontally under a screen. Its compact, slimline form factor
even allows it to be easily integrated into environments with
• The 5S features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic
integration with common operating systems (Windows/
Mac OS/Linux). The 5S is also compatible with Eaton UPS
Companion power management software.
• All models come bundled