Eaton 9130 UPS – Features
- Cuts energy usage and costs with up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high efficiency mode.
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, free, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries
- Extends battery runtime for critical devices with load segments (except for 6000 VA models)
- Maximizes run-times with optional extended battery modules
1 Multilingual graphical
2 Panel for replacing batteries
3 One USB port + one serial port
4 One Relay Output +
one EPO connector
5 EBM battery unit connector
6 Load segments
7 Communication card slot
Double conversion UPS
Highest power performanc
• Double conversion topology. The 9130 constantly monitors
power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency. Even
when presented with the most severe power problems, UPS’s
output remains within 3% of nominal voltage.
• More real power. High 0.9 output power factor enables the 9130
to provide its full power capability to modern IT equipment.
• Highest efficiency to reduce utility and cooling spending.
The 9130 can provide up to 95% efficiency in online double
conversion mode and up to 98% in high-efficiency mode.
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal
fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as option) for
easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical
• Stronger, longer battery life. Eaton ABM® battery management
technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique,
that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery
experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by
up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down
• Possibility to add more runtime at any time with up to four
external hot-swappable battery modules to run systems for
hours if necessary.
• Enables prolonged runtime of essential equipment during power
outages by allowing for orderly, remote shutdown of non-critical
systems and processes thanks to a capability to control load
segments (available up to 3kVA).
• One platform, two factors, dozens of choices. Up to 3000 VA
of UPS power is packed into only 2U of rack space. The tower
option is about the size of a modern, compact PC.
• Enhanced configuration capability through easily navigated
multilingual graphical display.
• Remote monitoring. The 9130 comes complete with the
Eaton Software Suite CD including SNMP-compatible power
management software providing control and visibility over all
your UPS systems.
• Connectivity options are available for almost any network