Eaton Ellipse PRO UPS – Features
- LCD display for real-time status and measurements
- Delivers clean output with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR, with buck and boost)
- EcoControl function helps you save up to 20% energy compared to previous generation UPSs
- Includes a high performance surge-protection device which complies with IEC 61643-1 standard
- Up to 8 outlets to connect your PC & peripherals
- Convenient extra-flat design for easy installation in any office environment
- USB port & Eaton UPS Companion software that enables safe system shutdown, energy usage metering and easy configuration of UPS settings
- Protects data connections such as Ethernet, internet and telephone lines
Energy-saving power protection for workstations
and small servers
- • The LCD screen on the Eaton Ellipse PRO UPS provides clear
information on its status and measurements. It also allows easy
configuration of UPS settings.
• The EcoControl function, which automatically disables
peripherals when the master device is turned off, can cut
energy consumption by as much as 20%.
• Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage
fluctuations, meaning you can continue working through
brownouts and overvoltages without using the batteries.
• The Ellipse PRO includes a high performance surge-protection
device that complies with IEC 61643-1. This device also protects
data connections such as Ethernet, internet and telephone
Easy integration and installation
• The Ellipse PRO comes with either four (650/850 models) or
eight (1200/1600 models) Schuko (DIN) or French (FR) sockets
for easy connection to most common computer configurations
with peripherals. IEC models are also available.
• The Ellipse PRO’s extra-flat design makes it easy to install in
any office environment: installation options include vertical box
format, below the desk, horizontally under a monitor, 19” rackmounted
(optional 2U kit) and wall-mounted (optional kit).
• The Ellipse PRO is equipped with a USB port and comes
complete with a USB cable and Eaton UPS Companion
software that enables safe system shutdown, energy usage
metering and easy configuration of UPS settings.
Complete peace of mind
• Three-year warranty including batteries.
• Unlimited warranty for connected computer equipment (EU
countries and Norway only).
• Battery tests itself automatically at regular intervals, ensuring
early detection when it’s time for replacement.
• Easy-to-replace battery helps to extend UPS service life.
|Part Number||Power Rating||Input Plug||Outlets|
|Eaton Ellipse PRO IEC|
|ELP650IEC||650 / 400||C14||(3) C13, (1) C13 surge only|
|ELP850IEC||850 / 510||C14||(3) C13, (1) C13 surge only|
|ELP1200IEC||1200 / 750||C14||(4) C13, (4) C13 surge only|
|ELP1600IEC||1600 / 1000||C14||(4) C13, (4) C13 surge only|